Instruction for Camera-ready
Kindly prepare your camera-ready paper by following these instructions:
- Please include results/materials supported by IEEE references, making the paper justified for inclusion within the scope of the IEEE ICETAS.
- Kindly re-template your paper as per the template.
- Kindly incorporate the reviewer comments and presentation comments.
- Kindly create a camera-ready paper by passing it through IEEE PDF Xpress by following the instructions given below.
- Please upload to your account in EasyChair by replacing your existing manuscript by midnight GMT time of September 1st, 2023.
- Failing the above, your paper may be at risk of not being included in the proceedings.
PDF Instructions for Authors
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress 2020-09-18 site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
· 59148XP for the Conference ID
· your email address
· a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps but should
enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is